Availability Scheduler For WooCommerce allows your schedule your product availability by date and time. Availability Scheduler is beneficial for online store owners who want to sell their products by the schedule for a specific time. Suppose you want to show your product availability scheduler for a particular date and time.
However the extension allows the schedule of your product specifying the start and end date and time. For instance, customers can add their email and get a notification when the product is available. However, you can schedule products based on days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
Similarly, merchants can notify their customers of product availability in three ways, such as when available, one day before, or one week.
Key Features For Availability Scheduler
- Guest users can enter email and enrol for product availability scheduler.
- Admin can restrict users for the availability of the enrolled product.
- Supports to set product Scheduler as unique, disable, or inherit.
- Manually enable/hide scheduled availability products.
- Allows to work on the product level, or category level, or the global level.
- Notify customers one day/week before the product becomes available.
- Enable/hide availability scheduler on the single product page, archive, and shop pages.
How Can We Use Availability Scheduler?
Availability Scheduler For WooCommerce General Settings
Store owners can enable/hide the extension to work on the front-end. However, you can enable the timer for a single product page, shop page, and archive page. Furthermore, the admin can select the option from the full label or abbreviation.
Global Availability Scheduler Settings
Global Availability Scheduler applies when you set product and category settings to inherit. In addition, add text before and after the availability scheduler timer. Similarly, you can set start and end time and date for the availability scheduler. However, you can enable an option for guest users to add an email for notification availability.
Availability Scheduler Enrollment Settings
You can enter email and register for product availability scheduler. Similarly, you can enable/disable the option for email notification.
After downloading the plugin from WooCommerce.com follow the below instructions to install & activate the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
- Upload the smart-product-quantity.zip file you’ve downloaded from WooCommerce.com
- Install and Activate the plugin.
Where to get the plugin
Availability Scheduler helps you to scheduler your product for specific date and time. Therefore, you can schedule the product sale for days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Availability Scheduler is the perfect solution.
⦁ In-depth marketing data.
⦁ In-depth product documentation.
⦁ Expert technical support.