For user’s convenience, you might want to offer them an autocomplete address field option. This complete guide will tell you that you wanted to know how to set up Google address autocomplete for WooCommerce. In other words, you will get to know different autocomplete address field options for different countries based, including auto-fill, Address, Country, City, State, and Zipcode.
Furthermore, the plugin reveals the autocomplete address field options for your users so, Google Address AutoComplete For WooCommerce is the simplest way for autofill addresses.
Why you might want to ease customers for autocmpleted address?
There are lots of resons why we offer an easiest method for autofill shipping and billing address. Here some resons are added might to consider showing WooCommerce AutoAcomplete address:
- Auto-fill both billing and shipping addresses.
- Auto-fill country, street address, city, state, country, and ZIP fields.
- Select countries to restrict auto-complete address results.
- Saves customers time by auto-fill with address suggestions.
How does Google Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce work?
When the customer selects location showing in the map, with the help of Google API places, Google Address auto-complete helps you to autocomplete your addresses such as, Country, State, City, Zipcode and date.
How to set up Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce
After downloading the plugin from WooCommerce, follow the instructions to install and activate the plugin.
Step #1: Install and activate Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce
1. Log in to the WordPress website dashboard.
2. Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
3. Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
4. Upload the address-autocomplete.zip file you’ve downloaded from WooCommerce.com.
5. Click the Install Now button.
6. When “Plugin installed successfully,” click the Activate Plugin button.
7. In the Google Addresses, sub-menu under the menu of plugins will be created in the dashboard.
Step #2: How To Setup General Settings
When the extension is installed and activated, you will find Google Address Autocomplete in the admin menu.
To, get accurate results autocomplete field let you complete the fields. The extension allows you to add combined address 1 & 2 in a single street address. Merchants can also disable the field instead use the street address for autocomplete.
Enable For Billing & Shipping
Shipping and billing address refers to deliver items at your desired address. These can be different. When filling the billing form for Google Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce supporting Goolge API places appears in the billing form. Then required fields are auto fill. When users type address in the street address field API suggests related addresses. Customers can choose for autocomplete such as, country, street address, city, state, country, and ZIP fields. Hence customers saves time during checkout process.
Google Address Autocomplete For WooCommerce plugin allows you for to detect location showing in map at the checkout page. One of the important metrics to help your customers reaching at the exact location is valuable for lifetime. In this way your time and effort saves for filling all the address fields during checkout process.